Party Favors

Party Favors are another fun thing you can do for parties.
They are not mandatory, but just a nice extra touch. They don't need to be expensive either.


These are made using Stampin Up! mini milk carton die cut. (note: I use this diecut in my Cuttlebug because I don't own the bigshot yet.) My new favorite die by the way! I used transparencies which were like $20 for a box of 100 & you can fit two on one transparency. Then you just wrap them with paper & ribbon. Fill them with whatever goodies you want, add a clip and tag to the top & Viola!


The hard part is remembering that I made party favors! I always forget to give them to the first few guests, so maybe make someone else in charge of giving them out or put them right by the front door :)
To see all the details of this party click here.
Happy Party Planning!
I'm linked up at.
Even though this is not a Halloween project, imagine how Halloweeny you could make them look :)


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog


linked up at:


Pure Joy Events button

3 comments:

  1. I thought they were Halloweeny at first because my Halloween table-scape is black and chartreuse. This fits perfectly! I love them and only wish I had that awesome diecut. I have a Cuttlebug, do those dies work in that machine? {If you happen to know}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should ask because I only own the Cuttlebug too! Although I do wish I owned the bigshot too :) This diecut does work in the Cuttlebug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!! I'd love to receive one of those goody bags:)
    Cheers!
    Theresa
    I found you over at Sawdust and Paperscraps.

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...