Playing with the Cricut

I feel so spoiled. My husband bought me a Cricut Expression on Black Friday for a steal! $145 with 2 cartridges! Then for Christmas, he got me the Sure Cuts A Lot software! You see, so spoiled. Anyway, there has been so much going on, okay really there's always so much going on, point is, I'm just barely getting to play with it.
My girls have been asking to make something with my Cricut and this last Saturday, we did. I think my girls, who are 5 and 3, love it just as much as I do. They have asked everyday since to make something else on it. If only we had the time.
Besides the paper dolls and signs the girls made, here is the first decor project. We made it for their bathroom.

We found this frame on clearance at Hobby Lobby. We thought it would be perfect for it.
Here it is in the bathroom.

This Cricut and software opens up a whole other area for crafting! I think there's smoke coming out my ears from the wheels turning in my head!
Hopefully these ideas come to fruition and then you'll get to see them on our blog.




This project is linked here:
giveaways Beyond The Picket FenceGet your craft on Thurs.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great!! I got a Silhouette for Christmas and I have yet to pull in out of the box. It hurts everytime I look at it. I just haven't had the time. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am featuring it on CrazyDomestic.com this Tuesday! Thanks for the fun idea!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...