Witch's Spell Book

I've been on a roll this week with my Halloween decorations and I wanted to share my Witch's spell book.


I pinned a picture almost a year ago & I've been so excited to make it for this Halloween. Through My Looking Glass shared how she made this & I just followed her instructions.  Click here to see her instructions.


I found this book at Deseret Industries for $1.00.





For the spell pages I used the same one on Through My Looking Glass for the Poisonous apple (from Snow White) & we made up our own ingredients for the Shrunken Heads.


I used spray adhesive on the back of the pages & attached them to the existing pages in the center of the book.


Then I inked up all the edges of the pages with some distressing liquid I had on hand.
I didn't use quite as much as the instructions said, but I still like the look.


I also curled up the corners of all the pages to give the book a used feel.


I found some velvet green ribbon in my stash and glued it to the spine as the book marker.




RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

4 comments:

  1. It turned out cute!! (well as cute as a spell book should be) : ) I went back to mine and sprayed random pages with a water bottle to make the book look older. wish we were doing these projects together. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want one too!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you consider sharing the pages as a download? I seriously would love one too!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...