Tea Party Themed Birthday Party



My daughter turned 8 in June and she wanted a party with a tent.
This is what I came up with, plastic table cloths hung with tacks and fishing wire from our ceiling.


Each girl got her own place setting complete with her own picture frame to take home as a party favor.


The invitations.



Place settings with frames from Hobby Lobby.





Dessert table with all the goodies.






The simple doily garland that I made.


Daddy, the server, with the birthday girl's cake.


The colorful inside of the cake.


  











RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It's so beautiful! Good job Chelsea, I'm sure Aleah LOVED it :) The cake is gorgeous and those lemon cupcakes look divine. I think I need that recipe!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...