Glow Stick Valentines

For Valentine's parties this year we wanted to make non-candy gifts and this is what my girls and I came up with.


I saw this post on Fabulessly Frugal and I knew I wanted to to use glow sticks.



My girls helped chose the colors of their hearts and which saying they wanted on their valentines.  We found the saying from this site.


These were super easy to make!  We just printed the hearts, cut them out, punched holes and slid in the glow sticks.  It was pretty fast and painless.  My kind of valentines!


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog







No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...