Halloween Ghost

Halloween is one of the favorite holidays in our house. The kids like it because they get to dress up, go trick-o-treating and eat tons of candy. Me? I love it because I get to SCARE the kids. I know, what a mean, insensitive mother I am. But it's hilarious. Well not so much for them as it is for me.
Again, insensitive, I know.

Some of the other fun things about this holiday are the decorations. We have an annual pumpkin carving and craft making day. This year I started a little bit early and decided to do an easier craft with my daughter. A cheesecloth ghost.


There were a couple of different websites for this but here is the one I originally got the information from Cheesecloth Ghost.


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...