Father's Day Picture Frames

Here we are working hard on our Father's Day presents.
I had some 16x16 square frames that a friend made from mdf. The girls primed them and repainted them pink. This is what our little munchkin does to keep herself busy...discovers all sorts of stuff to play with, like boxes full of trim, or elastic, or paint. She's too cute! After the painting was done and dry, we added our vinyl quotes. "I found my prince charming....Daddy" & "Princess, daughter of a Heavenly King" Then we'll put a picture of each girl with their Daddy and put them up in their bedroom.

This post is linked up:
The Girl Creative Domestically SpeakingBlog Button Beyond The Picket FenceSomewhat Simple Transformation Thursday HookingupwithHoH Tidy Mom Chic on a Shoestring Decorating The Shabby Nest Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love the photo frame!!! I am your newest follower...Please consider visiting my blog and following me back. Thanks

    http://carrollcraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/lollipop-owl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I LOVE the "Princess-daughter of a Heavenly King" So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! These would cost a fortune in a store! I'm a new follower.
    http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frames,really nice:)
    This little girl is so CUTE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable frames! I love that your little ones painted them and they turned out so well. I think you'll have one happy Dad this weekend. I found your link on TT&J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute. Love the texts and the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea! Love the quotes! ;) I am your newest follower from bacon hop. I hope you get a chance to stop by www.midnightmommy.com and take a look around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo frames. Love the wording!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...