Journals and Journal Cards


A few weeks ago, I prepared a mini class for church about keeping journals.
I just thought I'd share the articles I used, here and here. Also some of the cute handouts that my niece created for me. You can download them here and here.





 This is what preparing for a journal keeping class can look like. :) 
(Journals everywhere)


Keeping a journal helps us to realized how blessed we are. 
Happy Journal keeping!




RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for assisting me here; I have gained a lot of knowledge from reading your writings. I’m new to this site, and it’s great to meet everyone. Kindly Visit VideoCrypt- Live Streaming Platform, Secure Video Hosting with DRM

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...