Halloween Candles

While I was thrift store shopping I found these cool candles. I love pillar candles and these have some awesome texture.



They were $1 each and their only problem was that they were burgundy.
Sorry, no before picture :)


I spray painted them black, lightly brushed them with Mod Podge & then sprinkled them with purple glitter. There was too much glitter at first, so I had to wipe off some to get "the right look".
But no need to worry though, they are for looks, not for lighting.


I love how they're just a little purple with the glitter.
As you can see, I also printed a haunted house picture from the internet and put it in the family frame.


1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome!! Good job you! I going to steal all your ideas, and then decorate my house when Matthew is out of town!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...