Table Candelabras

This was the inspiration for the following project.


Can't decide if I want to keep the orange candles or go for black or white.


I was looking for lamps one day for my Halloween Candelabra project at DI and I ran across this baby. Perfect for a table candelabra without any extra assembly!


Just take apart, spray paint black & glue on black beads.
The black beads are actually black plastic mardi gras bead necklaces cut up.


This was a previous version, but I decided I didn't like the purple beads and there were too many of them.


Here is the final product again. I love it!


This is the one Tiffany made with a lamp base and the light part of a ceiling fan, all found at the thrift store.


To see more of Tiffany's, go to her blog here.


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

1 comment:

  1. Both candelabras turned out so good, I wish I were more creative and more ambitious! Great job to you and Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...