Pumpkin Topiaries

I made these last year & I still LOVE them!


I went shopping to see if I could find some cheap pumpkins. I got my pumpkins at Roberts for 50% off and at Michaels for way cheap. The garland I got for only $2 a strand.
I'm always lovin the good deal!


These were super easy to make. I just took off the stems of the middle pumpkins and then stuck a dowel down the middle of all three pumpkins and wrapped a fall leaf garland around it.
I used the dowel so I could stick it down in the dirt and the kids wouldn't take off with my fake pumpkins :)


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

3 comments:

  1. How funny is this- I just joined the craft-blogging world a few weeks ago so I was unaware of all the great stuff floating around in blogland. And I totally came up with the idea for a pumpkin topiary that looked a lot like this in my mind. I was so excited. I thought it was this revolutionary idea. LOL. Yeah. Then I googled it. Only ten million other people thought so too. :)

    Yours looks better than most- really fabulous. :)

    Jessica
    http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I bought pumpkins to recently to make something similiar and was wondering how to anchor them so they wouldn't blow over outside. Thanks for the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...