Heart Shaped Rice Krispy Treats

This is what we had for dessert last night and they were so easy!



All you need is:
  • rice krispy cereal
  • strawberry marshmallows
  • butter
  • melted chocolate
  • heart shaped cookie cutter

I just followed the rice crispy treat directions on the back of the marshmallow bag (6 cups krispy cereal, 1 bag marshmallows, 3 tbsp butter/margarine).
After they set up, Cut out with heart shaped cookie cutter and drizzle with chocolate.
Super quick and super simple!
I'm all about that, being a mom and all :)
You could make these and cut them into any shape you need.

5 comments:

  1. Found you from SITS and following! Those treats look so yummy!! (and I'm not even a fan of RK treats!) I look forward to seeing more yummy things. Feel free to stop by my blog and follow, too. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens that's cute! Those would last about a second in my home. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! It's amazing what a difference a small change, like the strawberry marshmallows, can make!

    Thanks for visiting Tales From the Nursery - following back!

    ~Darcy~
    www.darcyandbrian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look yummy! Maybe I'll try them for St. Patrick's Day. I don't know if they have green marshmallows, but I can use some green dye if they don't and I already have a 4-leaf clover cookie cutter. Cute idea.

    I'm following now and thanks for the comment & follow on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made these too! Your's are definitely cuter. Im your newest follower - stop by if you have a chance.

    Danielle
    http://mostlyfoodandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...