Wall Vinyl for the Home

I just wanted to share the vinyl I have in my kitchen.
I went to an at home Vinyl party (can't remember the name of the company) at a friends house and I just fell in love with this saying.



We had this massive blank wall in our dining room that was just crying out to have this 3'+ vinyl on it.



It's dark brown and goes nicely with the colors in our dining room/kitchen.
It's been up in our home for about 4.5 years and now I'm thinking something more needs to go on the wall with it :) We'll see what the hubby says about that.
This could easily be created on either a Cricut or Silhouette, or you could buy one here at Quoted Living.


Today we're partying over at:
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...