Jumping on the apology

I also wanted to apologize for the lack of blogging on my part as well. Since last Friday we've had the flu. It started out as just my 5 year old, which was very manageable. Then my 4 month old and my 3 year old. And because I've not had sleep for the past 5 days, I'm sick! We've had the delirious fever, cough, upset stomach, burning in the chest... you know, nothing that anybody and everybody hasn't already done. I've had to focus all my energy on the project runway challenge, besides my kids.
Next week will be better! I hope all you out there are past the seasonal sickness!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this week! I just stopped by to let you know I am awarding ya'll a stylish blogger award. Drop by my blog to pick it up if you like!

    http://wildflowersandwhimsy.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-week-two-awards-one-incredibly-long.html

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...