Pineapple Frost

I've had requests for this recipe from this beach themed party, so I thought I'd post the recipe.
I originally got this recipe from this talented lady, Tiffany.



Pineapple Frost



-3 cups pineapple sherbet
-2 cans (8oz each) crushed pineapple, drained ( I just used one whole 20 oz can)
-2 cups half and half
-2/3 Cup light corn syrup
-Ginger ale (or sprite)

In blender combine everything except the ginger ale. Blend well, pour into bowl and freeze. Take drink out 1 hour before using so it softens some. Add ginger ale to make a slush.

This amount makes enough for a punch bowl, so if you want to make a smaller amount for just at home I would 1/2 or 1/3 the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...