Neapolitan Cupcakes for Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Sometimes I get really great ideas at the last minute, and this is one of them that kept me up baking until 3am. I wanted to make a yummy cupcake and put it in a cute gift box for my kids to take to school for their teachers for teacher appreciation week.




I didn't know what my kids' teachers' favorite treat flavors were, so I thought neapolitan would cover most every one's favorite flavors. Plus neapolitan is so cute with the pink, white and brown.


These cupcakes were super easy, but they make 3 times the amount because I used 3 boxes of cake mix. I used a strawberry cake mix, french vanilla cake mix & devils food cake mix.  I prepared each batter according to the directions on the box and then I layered them in the cupcake liners. I put a little less then 1 tablespoon of each flavor in each cupcake liner and this is how they looked on the inside.  Kind of a fun pattern, that when you bite into it, the frosting lines up with each coordinating color of frosting. I didn't even plan it that way. :) I layered the strawberry on the bottom, then the vanilla and lastly the chocolate.


I also used three containers of frosting: strawberry, vanilla & chocolate.  I first pipped a circle of the strawberry on all the cupcakes, then followed with the vanilla and chocolate flavors of frosting. I think they turned out super yummy and super cute!

This made so many cupcakes that I was able to send them with my kids to give to their teachers and then take a whole bunch of them into the teachers lounge to share with all the teachers.

I found a cute cupcake box template on the Cricut Design Space and I made my own cupcake boxes with my own cardstock paper.  I wish I'd taken a picture, but that's what happens when you finish at 3am, you forget things.

I always wish I could do more for my kids' teachers because they do so much for my kids, but I hope they appreciate this yummy little token of my gratitude, and a little gift card too. ;)

Don't forget to thank your teachers all year long for all the hard work they do.



RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...