Marble Cupcakes

Saturday was my son's birthday so I decided to take treats to his classroom on Friday.
The problem was that I didn't remember until Friday afternoon, so I had to make something fast and easy.


Lucky for me, I have quite a few cake mixes in my pantry.
I wanted to make them look interesting, so I decided to go for a marbled look.



I decided on a Devil's Food cake mix & a Yellow Butter cake mix.
I made each cake mix then filled half of each cupcake wrapper with each batter.
Then I just used a knife to swirl the two flavors together.
Super easy because I was using boxed mixes.


Then I used a chocolate & a cream cheese frosting, swirled them together on top of each cupcake & topped them with heath pieces.

Super easy, super yummy & barely made it to class before school got out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...