Paper Garland

Today I'm sharing some paper garlands I made for a table backdrop for a baby shower last week.
I had so much fun choosing the colors and shapes for these garlands.


The baby shower colors were pink, grey & mint green.




I got my garland inspiration from here.


I used the following punches:
  1. 2" circle punch
  2. I-top paper punch
  3. Stampin' up scallop circle punch
  4. Stampin' up decorative label punch
The rest of the shapes (the triangles, rectangles & squares) I cut using my paper cutter.
I attached all the shapes to clear thread with either tape, glue dots or double sided tape, depending on whether I glued to pieces back to back or not.





RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...