Mudroom Wainscoting

 IT'S finally finished!!  Well, just the wainscoting part, but it's so nice to have something done when there's still so much to do in the Laundry/Mudroom.  With each project we do, I realize more and more how much I do not like to paint. Oh well, I guess it has to be done.
I really like how it turned out and that I can look at the wall and laugh. 
That's right, laugh! I am not a fan of those colorful hooks, but sometimes you just gotta give in to your kids.
Can you tell what they are?


Here's a closer look.


Yeah, they're little dog bottoms! 
When we went to IKEA to get hooks, the girls saw these wonderful little hooks and they just had to have them.  Every once in awhile, I try to be a nice mom and let them help make decisions, so I said "sure lets get those hooks and you can have your own special hook to hang your backpack on." 
Now each of the girls has one and they are VERY happy about it!
It wasn't part of my vision, but it works:)



Now we just have to put some hooks up on the adjacent wall, paint the top half of the walls, put a shelf up, build some pedestals for the washer and dryer......you know, and anything else we can think up.

To see what this looked like before, click here to see it again.

1 comment:

  1. I like the usability! I was looking for something like this! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...