Mummy Cakepops

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


These are the cake pops that I made for my childrens' classes today.


They were so fun once they were finally done.
It would have been a lot more fun if I hadn't been rushed trying to get them done the day of the party, but alas, I'm a last minute mom :)
I would recommend making them the night before.

I saw these cookie pops on HowDoesShe? and knew I wanted to make something similar for Halloween this year.


I decided to make cake pops because my kids LOVE them.
I used a spice cake mix & cream cheese frosting to make the cake pops.
They turned out more of an off white color, but that's what color the white candy melts look like.  I'll have to use white chocolate next time.


I followed HowDoesShe? tutorial for the googly eyes & I love how they turned out.


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...