Candy Shop Banner

For the last PTR challenge, I set up a photo shoot to go with the outfits I made. When I get an idea, it's a whole, complete idea. Call me crazy, but this was part of my vision with the outfits and I just had to set this part up too. It was too bad it was such a gloomy day with freezing rain and snow, which meant really dark lighting for pictures. Oh well, the show had to go on! Anyway, this was the banner I made for my "Candy Shop" theme. I went to this site here and used her free SVG file for the banner and cut it on my Cricut. Then I finished it off with black and white paper, ink pads, glue, ribbon and a stapler.

I just love these kinds of banners. They're so simple but add class and set the mood. You could put them anywhere!

This post is linked up at:

thirtyhandmadedays.com Tip Junkie handmade projects Get Your Craft On TuesdayAnything RelatedThe Girl CreativeChic on a Shoestring Decoratinggiveaways HouseofHepworths 504 Main

8 comments:

  1. Those ones are so cool! I love the shape, not round, not triangular like everything we're seeing these days. I love your vision. You've really nailed it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you are Eisy Morgan link party! Cute cute stuff! I am definitely going to spend some time look at your site! I'm also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that sign, super cute::) THanks for linkin up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love the black and white banner!!! I just threw a candy party too! Hop on over and take a peek!
    Followed your link from HoH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I'm so jealous...I so wish I had a Cricut!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the black & white! This is super pretty! thanks for linking up to handmade tuesdays @ www.ladybug-blessings.com (p.s. make sure to enter my 500 follower giveaway, it ends tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! I just love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fab! (the sweeties look good too lol)
    x

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...