A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 11

For the month of March we're practicing photography and taking a month of meaningful photos. For our introduction, click here.
Creative Momma C's SOOC:

I don't have settings for this one because I didn't think I would be using this pic.......but I do have a cool site that a friend left in a comment with tons of awesome free PS/PSE Actions

Beautiful baby....slobbering on my lens cap. Yes, I do think it's cute!

Edit

this is CoffeeShop Blog's Velvet Truffle

Creative Momma D's SOOC Photo:

**I tried to take pictures of my family watching a movie, but it was just too dark & I couldn't get the settings right. I probably should have just turned on the lights :) Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. She is most definitely a cutie! I guess you got your actions to work. I haven't been able to yet. In fact, I messed up the ones I already had loaded :( Time for a new computer & editing software!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It looks so great! Enjoy- I spent many hours on that website. They were my first actions!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...