My Dreaded Kitchen Counter!!!

Here's anther project that I tackled on Monday when I was crazy cleaning/organizing woman!



This is THAT kitchen counter, you know the one that everything gets thrown on.
I can't stand to look at it and I have no idea why everything ends up on it.


  Another view of the lovely mess.


  When I said I was "de-junking" I wasn't joking! This is what it looks like now. You better believe I've been threatening the kids that if they set anything on the counter, they're busted ;) I haven't decided what I want on the counter yet, so that's for another day, but at least it's finally CLEAN!! Maybe now I can get back to sewing and crafting :)


 

4 comments:

  1. my counter that has the phone on it is the exact same way! And I have no idea why! I hope yours stays clean cuz it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those spaces too. Great job, momma! What a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that feeling, going from sooo messy to clean! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...