A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 3

For the month of March we're practicing photography and taking a month of meaningful photos. For our introduction, click here.
Creative Momma C's SOOC shot

Taken at 4:03pm - sunny day
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Lens: Tamron 18-270mm
Light Meter: 0 ISO:100 Shutter Speed: 1/160 F-stop: 8.0
This is my oldest and my sweetheart! This picture reminds me to just let my little sweetheart be a child. She loves to learn she loves to discover and she loves to play. There's always so much going on and so much to do, something called life. Watching my children play reminds me to live life. Love you Roo!

Edit
warmed it up and slightly changed the hue
Creative Momma D's SOOC Photo



Taken at 12:29pm - somewhat sunny
Camera: Canon Rebel XS
White Balance: Cloudy setting ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/30 F-stop: 4.5 Flash: None
This is a picture of my youngest having lunch. I love that you can see her personality in this shot. This picture reminds me to remember to enjoy our time together. She won't be young for long and we won't have so much alone time together once she's in school, so I better enjoy it while I can!


Edit 1
I used a free photoshop action (Soft Gold PS Action) provided by Ginnie J Photography.
Remember that I only have Adobe PS Elements 3, so the entire action didn't work, but I still like it. If you have a newer version I'm sure the action will work like it's supposed to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...