A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 30

For the month of March we're practicing photography and taking a month of meaningful photos. For our introduction, click here.


SOOC Photo
This would be one of the reasons that I haven't been posting as much as I should be.
I'm reading the entire Harry Potter series for the first time and even though I've seen all the movies, they're still hard to put down!



Edited Photo (cropped, auto levels, saturated colors)
This photo reminds me that it's okay to take time for me too. After the crazy few weeks I've had with one thing after another to do, I'm glad to sit down and just read a book for fun.




Girls are meant to be girls!
Be proud of it!
Edited Photo


1 comment:

  1. You know I want to see more of those cute skirts :) Darling picture!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...