PTR: The Gumball Skirt

The Gumball Skirt: Making this skirt reminded me how much I love to sew with solid, meaning not flimsy, cotton fabric. This is made from a gumball blue polka dot cotton fabric and is a bubble skirt with a 2 inch elastic waist. I really love the poof of it! The top, again, a t-shirt embellished with a rosette and a yo-yo, made from the same fabric as the skirt, and also a felt rosette.The hair accessory is a few layered pieces of fabric with a rosette on top of it. It's so fun adding a wide piece of elastic for the waist. It's so simple too!
I want to make more of these skirts.

Bottom view

This post is linked up at:

Anything RelatedLINKPARTYBUTTONPhotobucketTip Junkie handmade projectsToday's Creative BlogMake it Yours @ My Backyard EdenShow and Tell GreenHump Day link

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty group of princesses you have here!

    You've been nominated for the Best in Show Award on my blog this week! Be sure to come vote :)
    Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. I love a good skirt and especially with polka dots! Thanks for entering my giveaway for Shabby Apple.
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Love the blue & white! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...