A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 6

Creative Momma D's SOOC Photo


Taken at 10:41pm in B&W Camera: Canon Rebel XS ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/6 F-stop: 7.1 Flash: None
You may be wondering to yourself why anyone would take a photo of their dirty laundry. Well, I admit it kind of is a strange thing to take a photo of, but as I was thinking of what meaningful photo I could take today, I thought of laundry.
Who doesn't want clean laundry?
Who's gonna do that dirty laundry?
In our home, that job is mine. I don't love it, but it's a job that has to be done, and it gives me great pleasure to know that my family has clean clothing to wear. Hey wait, I should have taken a picture of their clean clothes :)
We all know it's a NEVER ending, thankless job, but I love that the end result is clean clothes!



Edited Photo


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...