A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 5

Creative Momma C's SOOC Photo
Taken at 8:30pm in the Dining Room
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Lens: Tamron 18-270mm
ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/13 F-stop: 5.6
There you have it, Sweet Marriage!
I believe in the institution of marriage.
I love my hubby bubby!

Edit
I adjusted the lighting, and brightened it.

Creative Momma D's SOOC Photo



Taken at 4:37pm - cloudy Camera: Canon Rebel XS ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/13 F-stop: 5 Flash: None
I don't know that this photo needs much explaination except to say that I've been missing that diamond for about a year now. I should probably get it replaced so I can wear my wedding ring again :)
I'm fortunate to be married to my best friend for 14 years now.


Edit 1
I added saturation and some lighting effects.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...