A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 4

Creative Momma C's SOOC Photo
Taken at 10:23pm in monochromatic function
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Lens: Tamron 18-270mm
ISO:100 Shutter Speed: 1/10 F-stop:6.3
What isn't meaningful about a journal? Well, this particular journal has letters written to my husband by me. For whatever reasons, I don't always get a chance to express a particular thought or appreciation I have for him, so I write it in letter in this journal, in hopes that if I missed the chance to say it, then he won't have missed the chance to hear it.
Edit
Bumped up the contrast and added a little warmth

Creative Momma D's SOOC Photo




Taken at 4:07pm - cloudy
Camera: Canon Rebel XS ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/50 F-stop: 4.5 Flash: None
I love reading and I'm so glad that my children have also adopted that love. I really believe that they learn so much from reading. It was so fun to see my son reading this book today because I remember reading it as a child.


Edit 1
I cropped the picture and used a PS elements 3 "water paper" filter to add some texture to the photo.


 

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading that book too! love the pic. and that cute boy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Chelsea! I wanna write letters to my hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...