A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 20

For the month of March we're practicing photography and taking a month of meaningful photos. For our introduction, click here.
Creative Momma D's SOOC Photo
Green Cupcakes
First off, I have to say, it's really hard taking pictures every day. I thought I could keep up with Creative Momma C, but as you've been able to see, that hasn't happened. It's not so much taking a picture, but taking a good picture. If I've learned anything from this experience, it's that I'm not much of a photographer. But at least I have some meaningful photos with stories to go with them.


\
Time: 6.27pm Camera: Canon Rebel XS ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/15 F-stop: 4.5 Flash: None

This was part of our delayed St. Patrick's Day celebration.
I don't really feel like I have to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or anything, but my daughter was distraught that I didn't do anything green that day. I had a meeting that night and my husband was out of town, so I just didn't have it in me to deal with all the greenness.
When I said she was sad, she actually cried about the whole thing, so we decided to make it up to her by having a green dinner tonight, complete with green noodles & all.
This is totally my own fault for having a green dinner last year.
I'm glad that she enjoys the silly fun things that we do & I'd better remember next year ;)



Edited photo

2 comments:

  1. great photo! I would love to do the little things like that, but it just never comes together. But I do think that the kids enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Sis! way to make it up to her! great pic! p.s. those look really good!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...