A Month of Meaningful Photography - Day 29

For the month of March we're practicing photography and taking a month of meaningful photos. For our introduction, click here.

 My Alarm Clock

Getting up in the morning is really hard for me if it's before 9am. Although I get up before 9am every morning, I feel like I don't actually wake up until 9am. Anyway, this is meaningful to me because even though it's hard, I still get up to take care of my girlies. And I'm working on getting up even earlier so I can actually make them a breakfast instead of giving them cereal:) It's not going so well with the baby still waking up 3 times during the night. Well, tomorrow's another day, which means another try:)



Edited Photo



1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed looking at your Monthly meaningful photos. This one really caught my eye. I am still up with a baby 3 times/night. She is 8 months old. I am the same way. So tired in the morning. I have dreams of making breakfast for my girls in the morning too right now.

    Love your blog!

    Melissa
    http://www.creatingourcozyhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...