Buttoned Letter

I love letters because they are so fun to decorate with.



I made this d out of chipboard, paint & buttons.



I printed a lowercase d on paper using a font I liked.
I printed the letter in a really huge size.
Then I traced it on the back of some really thick chipboard.



I cut the chipboard with an exacto knife &
painted the letter pink (my craft room is green & pink, so it had to match).



Then came the really fun part, finding lots of buttons.
After finding all the right shades I attached them with hot glue & voila, I was done.



Very simple and lots of fun decorating with buttons.
This is something kids could enjoy too, but with glue gun help :)


This post is linked up at:
Bubbly NatureChic on a Shoestring Decorating

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! I've done these before, but I mounted mine on canvas & framed them. You can see them in this post:

    http://wendyinflorida.blogspot.com/2009/02/more-projects.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the letter. Hopefully, someday I will incorporate some into the decor of my kids bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pink & green! Can't wait to see your entire completed craft room.

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...