O Christmas Tree



I finally finished decorating my Christmas tree and thought I'd share pictures.
Don't mind some of the unlit lights.  I spent a lot of time stringing lights on my pre-lit tree because many of the strands had stopped working & days after I got all the lights working and the decor on, some of the lights I strung on decided to go out.  I didn't want to mess with it anymore & just decided to take pictures.
I guess that is the reality of dealing with Christmas tree lights :)


Some close up details...










If you couldn't tell, I went with non-traditional colors this year & we're all lovin it here!
Click here to see last year's tree.


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog


This post is linked up at:

imagehbcbutton

8 comments:

  1. I thought of you when I was putting up my ghetto tree last night. :) Maybe someday I'll have a pretty one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your tree!! I can't do anything this fancy yet because Avery likes to rip off and take apart all the ornaments! I'm doing a giveaway for a super cute necklace if you guys want to stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tree is absolutely gorgeous! Please tell me how you get your lights to twinkle like that it the photo ... I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous tree!

    Sarah
    http://strangelyblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love the ornaments and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for great Christmas tree decorating ideas this year and I saw this one and I think I found what I want. I love your decors and ornaments, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...