Wall Stencil Template

Remember this wall that we created together?


Yes, I still wish I had this wall in my house too--lucky Creative Momma C!!
I received an email from a reader this week who wanted the template we used to cut out on the Cricut & so, here it is...


Click here or on the above picture to download the stencil SCUT2 file.
This file is courtesy of Creative Momma C & you need to have the Sure Cuts Alot software in order to use this file.

This file is for PERSONAL USE only & be sure to link back to this website if you post about it.

If you don't have Sure Cuts Alot software you can visit the website with the tutorial that we followed, Jones Design Company & she has a free printable template.


And just another peek at the wall as a photo backdrop.
That's my darling little niece, Creative Momma C's baby.

She has since added a mantel to that wall & I can't wait to see it!!
Those pictures are coming soon.
Probably after Christmas when she's finished with her mad Christmas gift making skills :)


2 comments:

  1. Just thought you might like to see how I used your stencil. Thanks so much for putting in the work and letting all of us out here on the web use it.

    I love the results and am glad I found you guys!

    http://rustandpearls.blogspot.com/2012/06/privacy-windows-project-moms-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun, thanks for sharing your project. Love the look on windows!

      Delete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...